1. A park (as long as it is nice outside). My “musts” with Elaina are slides & swings that are not too big for her.
2. Zoo – Our local zoo, the Nashville Zoo, is amazing. We got year round tickets for both of us for $45. We go close to once a week.
3. Anywhere with an indoor play area DESIGNATED for younger kids. This is not always easy to find.
4. A gymnastics place with an “open gym” day. We tried gymnastics classes starting at 18 months, and Elaina was not ready. But, she LOVES open gym.
5. Childcare at your local gym. For us, I joined the Y this year, and Elaina now LOVES going. She gets to socialize for 30-45 minutes, they have activities. It has been great.